At Zarges, we’re always looking for committed and energetic people to join our team. Our Charlotte, NC Technology Center has a dedicated team of customer service professionals, sales people, engineers, designers, and warehouse members.
Zarges offers a full suite of benefits to eligible company members, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Clean & Professional Work Environment
If you’re interested in joining our team please email your resume to HR@ZargesUSA.com
Zarges, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Manage and lead sales efforts of selected Manufacturer’s Representatives (MRs), distributors and dealers. Position reports to the National Sales Manager of ZARGES, a leading European manufacturer of aluminum cases for storage and transportation.
Increase sales of reusable aluminum cases and containers to new customers. Direct and cooperate with selected Manufacturer Representatives, Dealers and Distributors.
- Prospect, identify and gain new customers to broaden existing customer base
- Support Manufacturer Representatives, Distributors and Dealers
- Analyze customer needs and market trends
- Identify distribution channels that will lead to increased sales
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback on market trends
- Up to 50% travel required
Required Experience and Skills
- Technical sales, understanding of processes, working with MRs
- Sales experience in the following in one or more of the following industries:
- Medical device and instrumentation
- Oil & Energy sector
- Civil Government agencies
- Ability to manage and maintain a sales pipeline via a CRM tool
- Self-motivated, self organized
- “Driver” with technical sales management skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Technical Degree
- Fluency in English. German, Spanish a plus
- Satisfactory completion of company training program